Loveable language learning.
Mango Languages’ language and culture learning software is loved by libraries, schools, corporations, government agencies, and individuals
Benefits of Mango Learning
Learn through conversations
Every lesson of Mango Conversations is taught through conversations, giving you an edge in understanding the discourse of your new language.
Challenge your critical thinking
With a focus on getting you to create new meaning on your own, Mango Conversations challenges you to combine what you’ve already learned to build something new.
Highly relevant culture notes are sprinkled into each lesson. Language lets you speak, but cultural understanding lets you connect with a new way of life
Memory building exercises
Perfectly timed memory building exercises ensure you actually retain what you learn. Get something wrong? Don’t worry, you’ll come back to it later.
Intuitive popups help you tune your pronunciation with amazing precision. Even the most difficult to pronounce words can be mastered with ease.
Semantic color mapping
Semantic colour mapping quickly reveals the relationship between your mother tongue and your new language, giving you insight into the expressive mechanics of your new language.
Mango is already available in many Australasian libraries.
Find out if your library is one of them and start learning a new language for free.
Find Your Library
NEW SOUTH WALES
1) Hornsby Library
2) Blue Mountains City Library
3) Eurobodalla Shire Libraries
4) City of Sydney Libraries
5) Coffs Harbour City Library
6) Burwood Library
7) Cumberland Council Library
8) Leichhardt Library
9) Kemsey Shire Council Library
10) Randwick City Library Service
11) Shoalhaven Libraries
12) Singleton Library
13) Sutherland Shire Libraries and Information Services
14) The Hills Shire Library
15) Willoughby City Library
16) Woollahra Library Service
17) Newcastle Regional Library
18) Fairfield Library
19) Central Coast Council Library
1) Bayside Library Service
2) Brimbank City Council Library
3) Melbourne Library
4) City of Greater Dandenong Libraries
5) Eastern Regional Libraries Corporation
6) Geelong Regional Library
7) Glen Eira City Council Library
8) Goldfields Library Corporation
9) Hobsons Bay Libraries
10) Maribyrnong Library Service
11) Moonee Valley Libraries
12) City of Port Phillip Library
13) Stonnington Library and Information Service
14) Wyndham City Council Library
15) Yarra Libraries
16) Latrobe City Library
17) Wimmera Regional Library
18) Moreland Library
19) Melton City Libraries